Over forty years ago, Paul L’Ortye started his own company to insure pleasure craft, stemming from his own affection for aquatics. In the years after that, we have served our clients with quick, effective and personal advice. Every boat is unique, so we believe your insurance advice should be too.
Through that methodology, we became one of the most renowned companies within the aquatics branch. Those methods are now implemented and used by Paul’s two sons: Michel and Didier L’Ortye, who are available 24/7 for all your boat-insurance-needs.
“Each boat lover knows how much attention a boat requires. How much time and money we spend to make sure your boat stays in top condition. Purchasing and maintaining a boat and all financial affairs around it ask for a personal approach. Each ship is different, as is the use of it and that is why it is important that you have a insurance advice that the best support.”
Pros of L’Ortye
- Quick policy delivery
- Experts and specialists always on stand-by
- Personal policies with subsequent sharp premiums
- All business will be handled directly within L’Ortye
- A quick solution to your insurance business
Our promise to you
- You will always be spoken to personally
- You will be helped anywhere in the world
- You will be spared a lot of administrative work
- Our aim is to take in your request under advisement on the day of submittal
- You can contact us 24/7 in case of emergency